LinkedIn is the go-to social media platform for all things business. It offers several powerful tools to help users network, share information, and progress towards their professional goals. A 2022 report stated that marketers see up to 2x higher conversion rates on LinkedIn. (Hootsuite)
One of Linkedin’s most valuable tools is its polls feature, which allows users to gather feedback from their target audience quickly and easily. This feature allows users to create polls and post them on their profiles or in groups. Polls can be used to gather opinions on various topics, and they can be a great way to start a discussion or get feedback. To create a poll, simply go to the “Create a Poll” section of the Linkedin website and enter your question and choices.
So, how can you use LinkedIn Polls for your next content strategy?
- LinkedIn polls are a great way to find out what your followers want to see from you. Do they prefer blog posts, articles, videos, or something else entirely? Maybe they’re interested in hearing about your latest project, or they’d like to see behind-the-scenes photos and information. By asking your followers directly, you can ensure that you’re providing the kind of content they’re looking for.
- When conducting a poll on LinkedIn, it can be helpful to target specific individuals and groups to get more focused results. For example, targeting market influencers and relevant groups or organizations can give you a better idea of your target audience’s feelings about a particular issue.
- It is an easy way to find out what your customers’ pain points are by asking them directly. This information can be invaluable when making decisions about your product or service. It can also help you understand your customers’ needs and desires better, leading to improved customer satisfaction.
- LinkedIn polls are anonymous, so customers feel comfortable giving honest feedback. You can ask your audience what they value most in a product or service and ask direct questions after a product launch. This will provide you with helpful market research that can help improve your marketing efforts. It can even help you conceptualize future products or services.
- You can include polls in your strategy simply to make a community dynamic online. When you use LinkedIn polls, you show your audience that you value their input and want to create a dialogue. This builds trust and brand loyalty between you and your audience.
How to take your Linkedin marketing strategy to the next level
We believe that people don’t buy products or services. Videos allow businesses to show off their products or services in a way that is visually exciting and informative. Video marketing can be a potent tool for any business.
Our aim at Front Runner Films is to find the heartbeat of your company and tell that story through video production. We’re proud to say that our work has won us awards and recognition from our peers. But more importantly, it’s helped us connect our clients to their customers in a significant way.
We’d love to hear your business goals. Let’s talk.